The Integrated Data Service (IDS) is operating in a beta phase. These data assets are now available and will be updated as more are added to the platform.
- Combines data from the 2011 UK Census and the Annual Survey of Hours and Earnings, up to the year 2018.
- Includes information recorded when live births and stillbirths are registered as part of civil registration, a legal requirement in England and Wales.
- Estimates of businesses' expenditure and employment relating to research and development performed in Great Britain.
- Provides a version of the Inter Departmental Business Register for research use, taking full account of changes in ownership and restructuring of businesses.
- Annual final death registration data, collected as part of civil registration, providing information on deaths that are registered in England and Wales.
- A survey of households living at private addresses in the UK as well as people residing in NHS accommodation. Provides good quality point-in-time and change estimates for various labour market outputs and related topics.
- Integrated Data Asset for Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs) issued for domestic buildings constructed, sold or let since 2008. This data has been matched to the Office for National Statistics (ONS) Reference Data Management Framework.
- Tracks property sales in Great Britain submitted to HM Land Registry for registration and indexed.
- Information about outside space for domestic properties in England and Wales. Identifying information has been removed.